Online ordering is now available!
1) Go to www.flexischools.com.au to find out more
2) Click “Register Now” (create account by entering your email, you will be emailed a link to an online form, follow the link, choose a username and password and complete the form, add each student and their class)
3) Top-up your balance, direct deposit, paypal, credit card
4) Start ordering from now
For further information you can read the quickstart guide.
If you would like to order through the old method, you can still download the latest menu here: Canteen Menu Winter 2015
Please read this notice well and follow the new instructions and menu to use the canteen.
* Orders must be palced in the canteen slotby 9:00am.
* It is still recommended to make two separate order bags for lunch and recess.
* Lunch and recess orders will be given to the classrooms at lunch time at 11:00.
The recess order bags will be kept in the basket with the teachers** in classrooms until recess break from 1:50pm.
**In this way we can make sure that your child/children will not be eating treat at lunch break from 11:00am before eating their proper lunch food.
New Lunch / Recess Time and Canteen Services
|* All the items fromthe menu are available||* Hot food* Treats* Drinks* Frozen items* frozen items are availableuntil 11:30 only|
|**Recess orders will be given tothe classrooms at LUNCH time* TREAT and FRUIT ONLYPlease DO NOT order: hot food, sandwiches, jelly/custrad cups, frozen items, drinks||
Note for canteen volunteers:
It is recommended to arrive school by 8:45 instead of 9:00am on your rostered day to prepare for lunch which is now at 11:00am. This allows you to have more time. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Principal Ms. Aloma Stuart
Canteen Subcommittee members