We were established in August 1985 and are continually growing because our patients love the way we look after them. After all, a beautiful smile gives you the confidence to really shine.
Our practice has always had a strong emphasis on family dental and we welcome new patients and their families.
At Balgownie Dental we are open 5 days a week for quality, affordable dental care.
• We make sure you are comfortable and happy at all times.
• Our practice is a bright, cheerful place with friendly, efficient staff.
• We can give you easy to follow advice on looking after your teeth and other aspects of your oral care.
• We will explain everything to you in detail and offer you a choice of treatment options where possible.
• We will explain what treatment you need, why you need it and what it involves, as well as what it costs.
• If you require ongoing attention, we will set out a treatment plan and provide an estimate of all costs so you’re completely comfortable before we start.
• We have HICAPS on site, so you can claim your health fund benefits on the spot, reducing your out of pocket expenses.
• We are privileged to provide government services to our patients; DVA – Department of Veterans’ Affairs, ISLHD – Public Dental Voucher system & CDBS – Medicare’s Child Dental Benefit Schedule.
• Our other services entail: Professional Clean and Polish, Oral Hygiene, Cosmetic Restorations (White Fillings), Porcelain and Composite Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Dental Crowns and Bridges, Removable Dentures, Dental Implants, Wisdom Teeth Removal, Sports Custom Fitted Mouth Guards, TMJ (Jaw Issues)Treatment, Periodontics (Gum Issues), Dry Mouth Syndrome, Referral for specialist services, Emergencies and Treatment Consultations.
• Online Appointments available for patient’s convenience.
Let Balgownie Dental Surgery look after your smile!
Visit our web page for more information http://www.balgowniedental.com
Find us and Like us on Facebook and we’re also on Instagram